Saturday, October 11, 2014

This is how I say #HelloKeurig


I was fortunate to receive the NEW Keurig 2.0 free for testing purposes from Influenster. I was so excited that I cleaned it and brewed a cup of coffee that day. The Keurig 2.0 is an update of the original. I love the color options for the water reservoir and screen. It makes the one k-cup or it will make a 4-cup Carafe which is included. These use bigger k-cups. 

 I am enjoying the new Keurig 2.0 for all the bells and whistles. The only downside to it, is that it doesn't support all k-cups anymore. I have found, it only works with newer k-cups that are labeled KEURIG.

So how do I say #HelloKeurig? I start with the red lights, add my favorite Disney mug, a k-cup of Caramel flavored coffee and finish it off with a spoonful of sugar and a little Hazelnut creamer.....
HELLO KEURIG 2.0!!!!!


*I received the Keurig for testing purposes. These are my honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment