Saturday, February 28, 2015

Purex No-Spill Detergent!





Purex No-Spill detergent is the newest in the Purex line of detergents. Purex has always been a detergent that I trust. My husband and daughter have sensitive skin and Purex is the one detergent they can use. I love the various scents and how well it cleans my clothes. 

I am so excited about this new product! The Purex No-Spill detergent is the best yet. Finally there is a bottle that actually measures itself. No more messy spills trying to use the lid! I had the opportunity to try this Purex No-Spill complements of Purex Insiders and I LOVE it! The doses are measured for you so no guessing, "Did I add too much? Not enough?" I love how easy it is to use!

Purex website:
First Use Only: FLIP bottle with lid closed to ensure a full first dose. Bottle should be completely upside down to fill the Purex® PowerShot™ engine inside. RETURN bottle upright.
  1. OPEN the lid while pointing away from face.
  2. FLIP bottle completely upside down to pour Purex® PowerShot™ directly into the washing machine or dispensing tray. One super-concentrated PowerShot equals one regular load.
  3. The Purex® PowerShot™ engine automatically REFILLS, so it’s ready for the next load.
For best results: Use one dose for regular loads, and two doses for large or heavily soiled loads.



I invite you to visit http://www.purex.com/products/laundry-detergents/purex-powershot-detergent/ and check out the video for more information!


*I received the Purex detergent for free from Purex Insiders in exchange for my review of the product*


No comments:

Post a Comment